Baby Dedication of Kailee Rose Lamoreaux





 Psalm 127:3

Children are a 

gift from the 

LORD; they are             a 

reward from him.
 1 Samuel 1:27–28
"I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD." (NIV)


Matthew 18:10
"Beware that you don’t look down on any of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels are always in the presence of my heavenly Father."


 Psalm 103:13 

As a father has compassion on his children, 

so the LORD has compassion on those who 

fear him;



















A Note From the Photographer:


This is my beautiful niece Kailee. I remember when she first arrived 4 months ago, she was beautiful and perfect the moment she was here. I drove as fast as I could to get to her the night I found out she was arriving to this imperfect world. I loved her from the moment I had seen her. She was so beautiful and wonderful and I could have held her the entire night through. All I kept thinking was how spoiled rotten she was going to be with an aunt that loves her so much.

On September 8th, I watched as her wonderful parents dedicated her to the Lord. Such a beautiful moment for both parents and family. Kailee laid there in her daddy's arms and slept like an angel while her parents both made the commitment to raise her in a Godly home.


I am so proud of my Sister in law and her husband. They are wonderful parents. They are patient with her and calm. They are naturals. I can't ask for a better sister to look up to for parenting advice.


I pray that Kailee grows up knowing how loved she is by her family and that she will never stray away from this love. I pray she will be protected by us and also by God and I pray we can serve her all the days of our lives.


God Bless you Kailee!!!


-Samantha H

Comments