Mount Pleasant's Pleasantries

Taking a trip out to Millpond was utterly chaotic since I stupidly forgot bugspray. As I "tried" to take photos of the beautiful nature of Millpond, the mosquitoes descended chasing me away from the confines of the woods and pushing me back into town. I did get a few photos however that are deemed worthy enough to write about.

Millpond offered great lighting to get the multiple shades of green in this picture. The sun was setting just low enough to now affect the waters depth and color.
One of my favorite pictures. This was left unedited. I loved the reflection and color.
Not my favorite due to my camera lens not being able to zoom any closer than this (and me being too chicken to resume getting any closer) but still shot some wildlife none the less.
After being devoured  by bugs for 10 minuets I decided to head back downtown to the Summer Fest going on with Howie Day being the main entertainment. 
Harry Potter anyone?
Enjoyed the beautiful multidimensional look to this building. Beautiful colors and perfect setting sun to show them off. 
Dusk over Mount Pleasant.

Comments