A Walk

I went outside my new apartment complex to take the road that was hidden behind the complex. It was a very thin dirt path that looked like it lead to no where but boy was I wrong.
The road less traveled
The path was completely surrounded by trees and leaves. Not much to look. there was a fork in the road so I opted for the one closer to the lake. It took me to a path that was very steep and I followed it down its harsh lead.
Take me!
As I headed down I hear a few voices in the distance. A little worried, I scurried down the path to quick take a peak and then head home but when I got down onto the shore, I was blown away by the beauty. Lake as far as you could see. The smell of flowers on the trees. The sound of water lapping against the rocks. It was gorgeous.
Entrance into the small beach

Proof of civilization

Uhhh.... whatever this is. 

Fishing boats heading out to the lake

I really hit the jackpot. One girl sat on the other side of the beach writing in a journal. I kept her to herself and proceeded up the steep path to continue onto wherever that road would lead me.


The road Itraveled showed me lots of beautiful wildflowers. 







 Nature. It just gets me.


Comments